THT Community

Full Version: GreenieMeanie Integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, unlike most people who just started off learning how to edit the THT style, instead of making a simple one of my own, I decided to switch that around and integrate one first! To be honest I've wanted to try it for a while, and was flabbergasted (however you spell it) to learn that it's harder than integrating into WHMCS (for me at least)! So this is my valiant first attempt to merge it with the free hosting template provided by TemplateMonster (wherever the link for that is) and since the template is free, this is also free (because I've actually seen it be used, quite a shocker). I know it's not the best but I tried to edit it as close to the original as possible.

More or less it gave me a hard time, so I don't think I'll ever do it again, but here is my attempt in case you say, "I don't care I just need it because it looks like my site. Who cares if that dark brown spot in the middle covers up half the page!".

Here is the demo http://dredfalls.com/tht/

Note: I don't know if it's actually called greeniemeanie but that's what I call it.

Hope I did it right.
Looks nice, keep practicing and it will become a breeze for you. We definately need more people creating themes for the THT community, so keep up the good work.
Looks good. Although that special font hates my computer....
[Image: 4zpMX.png]
Not sure why, it's just Arial. Then again whoever made the template decided to add the entire family of fonts so they might be arguing with each other. I dunno, I'll just change it to Arial only and see if that works.
(06-04-2011, 12:39 PM)Dredgeretk Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why, it's just Arial. Then again whoever made the template decided to add the entire family of fonts so they might be arguing with each other. I dunno, I'll just change it to Arial only and see if that works.
Very odd.
Nice, using it now on my site, made a few small changes, but thanks anyways Wink
Good work Wink
I like your theme but it can be better. Wink

Well done. I was quite surprised by your comment with WHMCS being easier to theme for since we work on a very basic header footer method and a global css file.

Anywho, good job!
(06-06-2011, 08:28 AM)Jonny Wrote: [ -> ]Well done. I was quite surprised by your comment with WHMCS being easier to theme for since we work on a very basic header footer method and a global css file.

Anywho, good job!
Yea.. THT is extremely easy to theme. Although i have had issues with like #content and #header type of css conflicts between the stylesheets. They are easy to resolve. But slightly annoying. Would be better if THT used something like #tht-content or something.

I dont really know if #content and #header are a problem or if that's even whats used. It's just a general example.