Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MySQL light bulb off in Server Status
Guys I've never had this happen but the MySQL light bulb is off in Server Status.

I've checked whm/cpanel over and over and I can't figure this out.

By the way it's a Dedicated Linux server,
CentOS release 6.5,
PHP Version: 5.4.28
cURL Version: 7.24.0
MySQL Version: 5.6.16
I wouldn't worry about that, the server status lightbulbs are mostly useless. Blush

Edit: The real reason the lightbulb isn't showing is because MySQL is typically not accessible remotely (that is, non-localhost). So unless THT is on the same server and MySQL is bound to the default port the light bulb will be off.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
but when i get to step 5 it doesn't work... says no permission sir
What is the exact error? And step 5 of the order form? No permission could be an error from WHM.
Step 5 - Create Account
Error: Permission Denied
That's an error from WHM. Are you using root or a reseller?
I created a resellers account and put the "user" on it
It looks like the reseller account you created doesn't have the required permissions to create the account. Try enabling all features and then disabling them until it no longer works.
I take it your talking about in whm the option that says Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges

I went there and selected the domain and added permissions then went and ordered package and it went thru finally but it says this..

Step 5 - Create Account

Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in /home/*************/public_html/order/includes/class_server.php on line 255
Your account is awaiting admin validation!
An email has been dispatched to the address on file. You will recieve another email when the admin has overlooked your account.

NOTE: I fixed it I forgot I was on 1.2.5 and updated to 1.2.6 and all fixed!

Thanks Kevin you the man!

Now there's a small problem... I put admin validation to approve pth customers and everytime I click the approve button it goes thru but cancels them... any idea why? lol
Are you clicking the approve button the client validation page? That's an odd bug. Are you certain all files have been replaced on upgrade? Especially admin/pages/users.php and includes/tpl/adminval.tpl