Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Support!
THT Is Full Of bugs! I fixed most but the imported clients can not log in, new clients can not login, i just completely reinstalled everything still problems.
Errors would be nice, any relating problems.
Jonny H - THT Main Developer & Founder

Relytech most scripts are buggy untill they hit the v3 to v4 stages.. im completely recoding tht to my personal needs trying to get rid of the ajax loading and most the javascript try to get it to run mainly php/css
Thank You Guys For Reply!!!
You know when you signup for any hosting they send you an email with your cpanel url and info! my site does not
it should send this right? "Welcome email" , everything is fixed i thank but that. How does the customer know where to go, try it there is a free package, you can see what it sends
http://www.relytechost.com/relyhosting/order/
(07-05-2011, 04:43 AM)Jonny Wrote: Errors would be nice, any relating problems.
Thats just it theres no errors, Why would it create the whm and client set everything up but the user dont know where to go, got me puzzled, Is there a code i can put in the email template that would include there domain with the :2082 added to it? thanks for any help i really like tht..
this is a problem with your Email System PHP MAIL or POP3 make sure its all correct... also im pretty sure tht has another mail option you can choose from but requires some infobut it may work better for u
cool ill check that. thank you