Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding links to the header menu?
I tried adding a link using admin cp > look and feel > navbar editor but, when I add it and click save, it doesn't add the link and it isn't listed in the navedit screen after refreshing. Is there some file I'm supposed to CHMOD? Can I edit some other file to do it manually?
I had the same problem. The navbar editor only works with the Reloaded2 theme.
Thats what I'm using I think. Thats the default theme right?
I have the same problem. How do I fix it?
Yeah hopefully they can fix it. Because i have the same problem. And to use Reload2 only because of that bug....

if you want to add,edit or delete items from the navbar just go into phpmyadmin >> select the database >>> tht_navbar >>> then edit the data
I found a different way. Open your webhost. Fork your installation. Themes the theme your usin and edit the header.php file. You need to know a little bit of HTML but it works
(12-31-2010, 05:55 PM)ciarannll Wrote: if you want to add,edit or delete items from the navbar just go into phpmyadmin >> select the database >>> tht_navbar >>> then edit the data

Works great is there any other bugs in this theme.
Another thing how can i add external link to the navigation bar like somedomain/forums like that. now i installed tht in Seperate folder named ordernow. when i tried to add a link in gets like that domain.com/http://somedomain/forums how can i add it. i hope guys understand the problem
You would have to either put everything in the place its redirecting to, or else with cpanel create the redirection to the right place
I am trying to do a similar thing. I want to add two links to the header of my blog, one to return to the blog home page and one to take viewers to my external website.