Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Well it is that time of year again! We here at TheHostingTool are here to wish you a great holiday season, and a happy end to 2010. Lets go out with a bang and bring in the new decade. The end of 2010 brings some great events, such as the release of 1.2.3, and a new team member. Everyone give a warm welcome to TheBingsta as a new support team member! Don't think we are resting on our laurels though. With this holidays comes more free time and more time to work on 2.0. That's right, we are taking good use of this time to move THT v2.0 right along in development. I'm not going to ruin any surprises now, but this is going to be the best version yet, and you don't want to miss a minute of it! We have also been added, for those of you who didn't know, to the popular script installer Softaculous! Currently THT is only included in the paid version of Softaculous, but we will see what we can do to change that. Stay tuned because there is always more to come!

Have a great holiday season everyone! Cheers,
Nick
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

Happy Holidays!
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
thanks Nick
Thanks for reading my post guys!
EddiesLife247 - YouTube Producer - THT Support Team
WEB: http://eddieslife247.co.uk/

Supporting TheHostingTool Community!

Need help, i don't mind pms but please post support questions in the general support board.