Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website
i am looking for someone who will make an html/css theme that goes along with the newest version of THT

i dont have much money but send me a pm or reply here to let me know if you wanna do it or not and if so how much would it cost if anything
[Image: tv.png]
You mean the default theme? It's been made before, but the theme is owned by Jonny, so the person was asked to remove it. I recommend skinning TheHostingTool to match your website, as it is very easy to do.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(01-01-2012, 03:22 PM)Nick Wrote: You mean the default theme? It's been made before, but the theme is owned by Jonny, so the person was asked to remove it. I recommend skinning TheHostingTool to match your website, as it is very easy to do.

that is what i am wanting done but i am no good at that kind of stuff Tongue

this is the theme i was wanting to use

http://www.styleshout.com/templates/prev...lumns.html

download for theme
http://www.styleshout.com/hits.php?type=...lace11.zip

so if there is anyone that wanna do it i can pay a little money but no much if money is needed
I should have some time tommorrow to look into it. If I do it, I can either:

A) Release the theme for free on the forums here.
B) Release the theme only to you, for a fee.
Nick - TheHostingTool Staff Coordinator

[Image: standard.png]

(01-02-2012, 01:56 PM)Nick Wrote: I should have some time tommorrow to look into it. If I do it, I can either:

A) Release the theme for free on the forums here.
B) Release the theme only to you, for a fee.

well for me i would like to see it release to the public on the forums for everyone to have
it has been a couple days and was posting to see if nick has looked at it yet or not
Hey Guys well i search a brilliant material about creating the html theme on Thumblr.You must visit that:

Looking for Online Marketing Help?