Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THT is a very good script. Opinion Poplop
Hi,
Coming from a Polish and tested your billing panel.
I really liked. I miss only such things (please enter it in the next version):
1st The introduction of language - unfortunately you can not download the plugin to enable it.
2nd The possibility of ordering multiple services on one account. Currently there is only 1 service = 1 account.
3rd The ability to change your hosting plan in a given panel użytwkonikowi. For example, użytwkonikowi not enough service-host1, I change him on the panel Host2 prez - the service automatically varies the panel DirectAdmin + THT and charged him an additional cost. Then the next payment shows him the package price for the year Host2.
4th The ability to block the account (automatically blocks wsyztskie DirectAdmin account.)
5th Inability to integrate with the panel or Platnosci.pl DotPay (some could use a plugin).

It's all for now. If you remember something is to write.
Przpraszam if something is poorly written - I do not know English well and I'm using translate.google.

Yours.
Thanks for using TheHostingTool. I'd be happy to address your concerns.
  1. THT 1.x was not built with language or localization in mind. Multilingual support will not be implemented until THT 2.
  2. THT 1.x operates on the idea that each account on TheHostingTool is tied directly to a server account (cPanel, DirectAdmin, etc). This simplifies the order process and is much easier to understand for some. We may implement a different account order process in THT 2.
  3. So you're asking for the ability to move people to a different server? I can't see this happening anytime soon as moving an account to a new server would mean backing up the account and transferring the files. And then it would need to make sure MySQL and everything else is setup correctly. Right now, this is something that is best done manually. I do plan on implementing a package upgrade/downgrade feature where you can change a client's package as long as they stay on the same server.
  4. Blocking an account? You mean preventing people from signing up with certain usernames?
  5. I have no plans to integrate DotPay or any other non-PayPal service at this time. If someone wants to code that up themselves, they can feel free.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
(08-20-2011, 08:13 PM)Kevin Wrote: Thanks for using TheHostingTool. I'd be happy to address your concerns.
  1. THT 1.x was not built with language or localization in mind. Multilingual support will not be implemented until THT 2.
  2. THT 1.x operates on the idea that each account on TheHostingTool is tied directly to a server account (cPanel, DirectAdmin, etc). This simplifies the order process and is much easier to understand for some. We may implement a different account order process in THT 2.
  3. So you're asking for the ability to move people to a different server? I can't see this happening anytime soon as moving an account to a new server would mean backing up the account and transferring the files. And then it would need to make sure MySQL and everything else is setup correctly. Right now, this is something that is best done manually. I do plan on implementing a package upgrade/downgrade feature where you can change a client's package as long as they stay on the same server.
  4. Blocking an account? You mean preventing people from signing up with certain usernames?
  5. I have no plans to integrate DotPay or any other non-PayPal service at this time. If someone wants to code that up themselves, they can feel free.

2nd Then apply a different procedure in version 2.x. I think it would be a better solution if several packages and DirectAdmin accounts will be assigned to one account in the THT.
3rd I was not about that. I meant only to add a function to change your hosting plan, the panel automatically changes the THT which hosting package in the THT and DirectAdmin control panel.
4th No. I mean the function block the account in the panel which will automatically block the THT in a panel DirectAdmin account. Useful when someone broke the rules, etc.

If he still remember something I write, of course.
Additionally:
Please change the function of the panel after the purchase account. If you enter the purchased service (and uses DirectAdmin August) still says that you can change the data from the cPanel.
Please change this to change the access data for DirectAdmin.

Please also add a button in the panel "Log in to DirectAdmin," which automatically logs użytwkonika to the panel. Just as it is in WHMCS.

I wish you continued success.
If someone is not following the rules, then you can "suspend" the account. This is almost like deleting it, except that the account is only disabled and the account is not harmed. Many of your concerns are in direct relation to DirectAdmin. At this time, THT DA development is pretty slow going because I have no real access to a DA reseller server.
Kevin Mark - TheHostingTool Lead Developer
And one more thing. I suggest to add support for the panels and EHCP ispCP Omega.