TheHostingTool was launched on the 3rd of December 2008 aiming to provide the next generation in free, hosting applications. It provides you, the webhost, near complete automation on everything you want it to do. So that means, signup, monthly posts checking, suspension, and termination. While it does that, it provides client features, like the client control panel that gives the clients the power to manage their account. In addition, they can check their monthly forum posts, edit their details, and check announcements. TheHostingTool also has relatively frequent updates and great support from a growing community.
All for the low cost of nothing.
Free? Yes. TheHostingTool is open-source software. All that we ask for is that you oblige to the GNU-GPLv3 license it's released under. Feel free to ask any questions on the forum.
- 100% free & open-source under the GNU-GPLv3
- Fully compatible with cPanel/WHM
- Limited support for DirectAdmin
- P2H (Post2Host) Signup/Monthly with support for most popular forum software.
- Complete AJAX order form! Almost everything is done when the page is first loaded.
- Full Admin Control Panel
- Powerful and easy-to-use Client Area
- Basic support center with an entry-level knowledge base and ticket system.
- ...And more! Of course.